Happy Anniversary to Us!
8 years of marriage,
7 places of residence,
6 marathons completed (Sam), 6 years serving in Young Women's (Mel),
5 years living outside of Logan and yet still traveling to Logan to stock up on cheese from Gossner's (never purchased cheese from anywhere else),
4 completed college degrees,
3 car titles owned,
2 beautiful children,
1 happy couple--growing closer together with every new experience.
We're now officially beyond the "7-year itch." I dare say I'm more in love now than I was 8 years ago! It's funny to think we've been married eight years. It doesn't seem like that much time has flown by, and yet at the same time it seems it's been a lot longer than that. I'm happy to be married. Of course there are differences that need to be acknowledged (and sometimes ignored), and times we are too easily irritated, but I know I'm a better person because of Sam and our 8+ years together. Love you, Sam!

2 comments:
Congratulations on 8 years! =) I love the 8-7-6-5... list. =)
I can't believe it has been eight years too! I was actually thinking about it again today. I have this thing I made and framed that has all of our "significant dates" on it, and it is a weird thing to see 2001 on there. 10 year reunion, 8 years of marriage, older kiddos... doncha kinda still feel weird driving past the HS like you're ditching class?
It is fun to have been married the same amount of time. Here is to many, many more years! Congrats to you and Sam!
Post a Comment