About a week ago my sister-in-law told me about a spectacular deal at Old Navy. She took me to check it out for myself.
This is what I ended up buying:
- 1 jersey knit skirt
- 1 pair of black slacks
- 3 pairs of capris
- 2 blouses
For a grand total of: $11.40. Yep, just one dollar and forty cents more than $10.
There is ONE catch, though: I purchased these from the MATERNITY section (hint, hint, nudge, nudge)!
11 comments:
YEA! Congrats you guys! I'm so excited for you! You will be awesome parents, and it is so fun! (well, mostly) :) btw, that IS an awesome deal!
Great deal, for exciting clothes!
YEAH! I am so excited for you!
YAY!!!!
Congrats!! You will be a great mom! Good luck
Congratulations! So exciting:)
CONGRATULATIONS, again!
You gotta tell me how you got the deal so I can pass it on to my preggers sister.
I am so excited for you! Being a mother is amazing!
CONGRATS!!!! We are soooo excited for you guys! We told all of our family last year for Christmas, it was fun. Great Christmas news, thanks!! ;D
Seeing how you had already told me, I really should have seen that coming. I'm a noob. :) Hey is that for Old Navy online or at the actual story? Tif was asking about places that have sales or non-expensive maternity clothes... maybe you could email it to her?
OH my heck! I need to read your blog more often. Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you both. You will be an amazing mother, I'm sure of it.
Post a Comment