Thursday, March 5, 2009

Create

My friend sent me a link to a quick, motivating movie clip.

(clip can be found on this website)

Speaking of "creating something from nothing"--here is what Sam "created" for a little valentine's surprise. He even found my box of scraps of scrapbook papers to use.With Sam, you never know what you'll get next, or where you might find your shoe (or other item) that he has hidden, or what he'll say or do that will just make me laugh. He's great fun to have around.

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Thank you for that Melanie. I needed that reminder this morning... makes me brave to move forward with all these ideas in my head :)

Diane said...

I love that clip by Elder U. It's a great reminder. Thanks for posting pictures of your tiny tummy. For those of us who don't see you it's hard to remember you're pregnant without those pictures. You look great! Your trip to Las Vegas sounded eventful and fun. I've never been there. I need to travel more! =)