Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Luxury Living

We have a few things in this apartment that we've never had before (since moving away from our parents' homes years ago).

Namely:

- an automatic dishwasher
- central air
- a garbage disposal
- a coat closet
- a counter in the bathroom

Aww...the luxury (hahaha).

3 comments:

Kristy said...

We had to install a garbage disposal in our first apartment and also in this house that we bought. The only time I have lived without one was in a house we rented for about 10 months. It was not fun!

Kristy

julie said...

Sounds like you guys are right up town...lol. I think we take those things for grantide and don't really appreciate them until we don't have them, at least thats the way I am. I am glad that you are moved in and settling in.

Anonymous said...

Ah, the simple pleasures!