Sam starts his job with Granite School district next week. We are moving to a some-what small (sigh) apartment in Murray this coming Saturday. And (most recent news), I'll be able to keep my job--but transferring to Salt Lake County to a part-time position.
We will definitely miss the people in Duchesne. They really are very neat and friendly people. I hope to maintain contact with so many of them.
4 comments:
You are such an inspiration to me. I don't know how many times I have thought to myself "I wished that I were more like Melanie". You really are such a spiritual example as well as dear friend. I will miss you but I hope that this new path leads to many new and wonderful things. Please keep in touch and remember that some of your "roots" were laid down here in little ol' Duchesne. ;)
I'm so glad you got the part time job. It sounds like your faith and hard word have paid off!
Sam could come play in the Salt Lake Symphonic Winds! Only if you're interested though... and if Chris will let you in... but you'd probably be the best one there. Katie comes and plays euphonium sometimes.
Wahoo! Here's to the future! We would love to get together with you guys. We are going to Michigan from August 21-30, but anytime after.
Post a Comment