Sam and I met up with my family at camp on two separate nights. On opening day we arrived shortly before the crew came back to camp with their first kill.
Doesn't he look fancy all dressed up? (The deer, not my brother.)


And once you hear us around the fire, you can probably tell why it doesn't happen very often.

Doesn't he look fancy all dressed up? (The deer, not my brother.)
We had a good time around camp. Sam went hiking with Winston, rode horses with my brother and his kids, and even did a little tracking.
Last Saturday was the first time that I can remember all of my siblings and my dad being at camp at the same time. I don't think it has ever happened before.
And once you hear us around the fire, you can probably tell why it doesn't happen very often.
I should have had the camera 2 minutes before this film--everyone was rowdy and much louder than this. You should have heard Sam laughing at the scene.
It was pretty funny.
Maybe next year we'll camp out with them.
1 comment:
Honestly, I've never been hunting--but it looks like fun how you guys do it! My family--love them--but they're kind of wimps when it comes to stuff like that. It intrigues me though, not gunna lie.
Post a Comment