Saturday, October 24, 2009

No Seat Belt Scenario

I had to take a defensive driving course a couple of weeks ago. (No, not because I'm a bad driver. I had to take it in order to get reimbursed for travel expenses with my job.) A new insight about not wearing seat belts was shown to me.

There are probably many of you who knew this, but I had never considered how dangerous someone without a seat belt is to the other people in the car. Check out this video.
It's sickening, but WOW. I have always worn my seat belt, but now I will never start my car until ALL other passengers are belted--and not just for their safety but for mine!

Pass it on.

2 comments:

Rach, Mike, Allie and Hadley said...

I did an internship at the Utah County Department of Health and we showed this video as part of our seatbelt campaign in high schools, it is very convincing!

Diane said...

I saw this when I was in my health ed program. It was one of those that stuck with me.

I'm really impressed that you went hunting. Winston sure is cute.