Last week, a colleague of mine asked how Winston was doing. I told her that he just keeps getting cuter and cuter. She said, "Spoken like a true mom."
I never expected Winston to get cuter than he was here or here, or even here. But he has! And it is oh, so fun!
There have been a lot of silly, odds-n-ends kind of things going on. Here's a few of them:
| Play time is usually more fun with a cousin his age. |
| Rough-housing with Dad is the best. |
| Guess where I found each and every last letter of the alphabet magnets? |
| Under the fridge. I wonder how long it took him? |
| Strawberries are yummy! And taste better with sunglasses. |
| And even better with sunglasses on the countertop! |
1 comment:
I seriously love Winston's eyes. They're amazing!
Post a Comment