If it is something that can be inherited, Winston definitely inherited my father's and my grandfather's love for trains. He loves them--all varieties of them.
He convinced me to make a train out of playdough the other day. And it doesn't look too bad, does it?
His Auntie KaeDee taught him this song a while ago, and lately he'll just randomly start singing it. It's really cute. Of course, he shuts down a little when the camera is pulled out, but you'll get the idea.
(Do you love his shorts in the middle of winter? Hey, we've been potty-training 'round here...more to come on that, soon.)
2 comments:
He is so cute. Good luck with potty training, it can be a beast! I couldn't see the video, it says it's private... don't know if others are having the same problem, but you may want to check up on it! I got the joy of less and have started my decluttering... expect a post soon. Thanks for the inspiration!
Sorry about the private video. I fixed it.
Post a Comment