I always like Sundays, for multiple reasons. One is because I get to see my little man in a tie. Little boys and ties always go so well together.
Every once and a while Winston smiles and looks just like one (sometimes more than one) of Sam's brothers. People who know my brothers say he looks a lot like my family. And people who know Sam says he looks a lot like Sam's family. And our brothers don't look alike. Hmm...
From whomever he gets his looks, he's sure a handsome little dude.
PS shortly after these photos I noticed a tear in his pants. I guess I'll be hunting down another church outfit this week...
4 comments:
Cute! Where did you end up finding it?
So cute! Jake has a suit similar to that. It is so fun to see them all dressed up!
I found the outfit at Shopko. it was actually one of the first places I looked and I bought it right away, but I was really hoping to find a jacket set somewhere. The only jackets I found were either weird colors or had weird sets.
So extremely handsome!
Post a Comment