Friday, November 30, 2012

Building a Train

I came home to this last night. Winston was so proud of his "train."


I love how he picked items off the table, out of the Christmas decor, from his room, kitchen items, etc., and carefully grouped them together.


He has been so funny lately. Sam will hide his monkeys, and Winston thinks he can reach it with a chair.


Winston turned 3 1/2 a couple of weeks ago. I can't believe how much bigger he is than he was at the beginning of the year. Time flies! He is a lot of fun and he can be really stubborn, too, which means there are lots of struggles. Some days are better than others, but it seems we don't get through a day without one screaming fit on his end (and, unfortunately, on my end at times, too). I thought his pre-terrible-twos were bad when he started with tantrums around 18 months. A few of my friends said 2 wasn't bad for them, but 3 years old was the hardest for them. Here's to hoping these 2-year-long terrible-twos are on their way to our past. 

2 comments:

Summer Naylor said...

Yes, 3 is hard. Unfortunately for us I think end of the third year has been the hardest... we're in the middle of it. Talking back and being super stubborn and independent equals mega power struggles! Good luck, I feel your pain! :(

The Monson Family said...

He is so cute! I love seeing their imaginations at work.