7 months. Only 2 more to go.
Here are the tummy photo updates (there's actually something to see this time).
These are for you, Nan, and for any others who thought Sam's shoulder growth post was going to be about my tummy.
Sam's tummy has stopped growing. However, I am catching up to his weight. Maybe in less than 2 months we will weigh the same. :)
5 comments:
You know, for someone 7 months along, you hardly have a belly at all.
YAY! A bump! What a cute belly (and a cute shirt to go with it!) How exciting!!! I appreciate the pictures and am glad to know you're not one of those people that you didn't know was pregnant at 9 months. Ha ha.
You are tiny!
TOO CUTE! I can't believe you're still so small, so not fair!! So happy for you guys, can't wait for you to have him and post pics!!! :D
Yeah, you really are tiny. And Sam, when there's an arch in your back we know your sticking it out, so you're tiny too. =)
Post a Comment