Here are the names we are considering so far:
Andy Drew Jewkes
Sam Junior Jewkes
Theo Dore Jewkes
Barack Blackham Jewkes
Felix Feliz Jewkes
Hold back nothing, we seek your honest and true opinions. If our choices do not satisfy your whims give us a better suggestion.
5 comments:
Love your names! I would suggest not choosing a name on April fools day though. What about Dushane Utah Jewkes or John Boy Jewkes? Or Ivan Odor Jewkes? Pete Maas? Maybe I'm not a good one to ask. haha
I love all of them! The best one though is Theo Dore Jewkes! My kids liked it the most.
HAHAHA, love it! I'd go for the Sam Jr. or my own one...Sammel...(Sam and Mel!!!) Happy April Fool's!
Is this some kind of April fools joke? It's gotta be...
But if you really want my opinion, My favorite is definitely "Barack."
Didn't your mom say if you had been a boy they would have named you Borace? I think you should go with that.
Post a Comment