Friday, December 18, 2009

The Last of the Gummy Smiles

This could be one of the last photos of Winston smiling without teeth, for he had one tooth cut through gums tonight. I noticed it while feeding him banana with my finger. It seemed to come out of no where--there hasn't been an increase in any "I'm teething" signs, such as drooling, fussiness, chewing, or tonguing for months.

Sam is totally excited for Little Sir to become even cuter with a toothy smile. I think I'll miss the gummy-ness.

W. passed his 7 month mark the other day. He's chunking up and filling out. His hair refuses to stand up now (time for another hair cut?).


We can't get enough of this little dude.

1 comment:

Diane said...

What a good baby! Jaden was like that. I didn't know he had a tooth until I was giving him a drink out of my glass and I heard the little "clink" of his teeth against the glass. Hurray for happy little boys!