Winston discovered a friend in our new humidifier.
Aren't they both cute?
(Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE Target? No? See this post--it is all my thoughts and words, only not my thoughts and words. They are written by a fellow Target lover--my favorite fellow Target lover, if I do say so myself...)
3 comments:
What a darling (DARLING!) picture of Winston! Oh, and a cute penguin. Oh, and you gotta love a Target deal. Oh, and you are my favorite fellow Target lover too. Wanna go!? (I got back about 5 minutes ago. Some lovely Christmas decor. Wahoo!)
Haha, he poses for the picture. Cute!
LOL...what an adorable picture of Winston. I am a Target lover as well!!!! I love that place, and sometimes I just have to go look around even if I am not buying anything (but i usually end up buying SOMETHING anyway).
Post a Comment