Sunday, January 10, 2010

All Suited Up

I've been told and I've said myself that little boy clothes are just not as cute as little girl clothes. How can they be? How can stripes and sports beat cute little ruffles and flowers and sparkles?

Today, I take that back. Look at the cute little suit I got for Winston last week (on clearance at Babies R Us).

Every time I go to a baby clothing store, I glance through the baby suit jackets covetously. They are too pricey for my budget. But this time I got a killer deal.

The jacket was clearanced to $17. And all clearanced items were buy one, get one for $.99. AND I had a 20% one item coupon. So, I got 2 jackets (one a larger size for next year) for about $14 (or about $7 each).

And you bet I was more than willing to spend that to see this handsome Little Sir dressed up for church.





He looks so much older in a suit, but his little prancing feet show he really is still a baby after all.





















I can't get enough. He is so cute in such fancy little-man wear.

7 comments:

Marie said...

SO cute! Way to go! I think boy clothes are just harder to find, especially for Sunday.

Julianne said...

What a steal, and he looks adorable in them to boot! p.s. He has some seriously fantastic eyes. You must love looking at them all the time.

Amanda Fetters said...

That's awesome! And I love that it's a real suit, not a shirt with a picture of a suit on it...

Amanda Fetters said...

By the by, R and I are disagreeing on what your job was when you worked for USU in Logan. I say extension agent, he says not. Who's right?

the Danosaur said...

Adorable AND a bargain. Hard to beat.

Anonymous said...

CUTE!

The Monson Family said...

What a cute little guy!