All that needs to happen is a smooth path to closing--no surprises in the inspection, everything A-ok with the finalization of the mortgage loan, etc.
It's a HUD home and needs some work. It will be an exciting adventure, to be sure.
More details to come.
On a more serious, less-exciting tone, I can't help but think of the irony that we are getting a nice place to call home when hundreds of thousands, if not more, people in Haiti are now homeless. My heart is humbled and aches for them. May God bless them and comfort them at this time, and continue to send the much-needed relief.
8 comments:
This is so exciting! You two would be perfect in a fixer-upper. All your hard work and saving is paying off. I guess you are grown ups now.
What a big step! Good luck with everything!
congratulations!!! That is an exciting new step in life. Keep us updated with pictures and all the progress that you make in helping your house become a home.
Congratulations you two...I am very excited for you. Nothing like having your own home.
What an exciting adventure! I can't wait to see pictures and hear more about it.
Congrats! That's so exciting.
That's so exciting! I'm excited to see it. Best of luck with all the details!
Hey there. I've been reading but slacking on the saying hi afterwards. Sorry. Drew and I have been looking at the HUD homes for after he graduates. I'm thrilled for you three!
Post a Comment