Thursday, January 21, 2010

Facebook Status in 2009

Facebook has this cool application (I'm sure you've all seen) to combine all your statuses for the year, but it didn't have room for all the ones I wanted on it. So, with the help of the app, I re-did it. Viola:

Melanie in 2009
Is pregnant with a baby boy! ~ Is excited for the mandatory furlough in March. ~ Going through baby names. ~ Baby boy is here! 6 lbs 7 oz, 20 ½ inches. ~ Loves watching her little guy try to burp. ~ Wishes she had internet at home. It’s been days since I checked my email and there’s a TON. ~ Is getting really good at typing with one hand while feeding/holding Winston. ~ Back to work and have Winston with me. ~ Took the day off yesterday and had a girl’s day/night out with the family. ~ Moved. Cried more than I expected. Arrived safely last weekend. STILL unpacking. ~ Enjoying her newly purchased car. 2005 Mazda 6. Yum! ~ Finally got internet and a new macbook. How did I ever live without either? ~ Should be sleeping, but baby is sleeping, so I’m working…and checking in with facebook ~ Yum…better than sex brownies. ~ Loves Papa John’s pizza. ~ Had a great reunion with Merrill 210 girls. ~ Enjoying the rainy day. ~ Recovering from watching my cute nieces & nephews (5 kids under age 6). I need a nap ~ Watching baby sleep. He’s so cute & snuggly. Why do they grow so quickly? ~ Spending the whole day tomorrow with Nancy Thacker making Christmas goodies. ~ Way too sugared out.

1 comment:

Jessica G. said...

Fun! What a lot of changes for one year, huh? 2010 already sounds like it's off to an eventful start too! Good luck with everything--and let me know if you need any help decorating the new place when the time comes! :)