Half of these frames I purchased more than a year ago and just about a week ago I put in photos. I got more frames from a Target Black Friday sale. There is a combination of our engagement photos all the way up to the most current family photos. My how time flies.
Many ideas for this area above our kitchen table have come in and out of my head. Then I was sold on using these from Ikea, particularly for Christmas cards, but I planned on leaving the cable up all year and rotate stuff.
But, when we couldn't find them in Ikea (a dude in the store told me they discontinued them...but apparently they are still available), so I improvised with some ribbon and clothes pins and I love it. In the next few months I will need to find some other cute things to hang up. I'm sure Esty will have lots and lots of unique, maybe even hand-made artsy ideas for me.
We also got new windows last week (early Christmas present for us...who knew we'd be so excited to get windows for Christmas?). I'll post a couple before/after photos soon, because they are awesome.
3 comments:
Love the pictures! When we moved into our apartment last May, I put up our empty frames on the wall to motivate me to get pictures taken/developed. They are still hanging empty on the walls! I love the clothesline look, I have one in my kids bedroom, it's fun to change with the seasons! Merry Christmas to you guys, and enjoy your windows!
Cute! I love the pictures on the wall by the staircase. I need you to come help me figure out to do with all my big bare walls!
Fun wall color too!
Post a Comment