Since Melanie is at Girls Camp all week, Winston and I went hiking by ourselves. We went to Doughnut Falls, located in Big Cottonwood Canyon. It's a well traveled trail and not too hard for little ones. Winston walked all the way up and most of the way down. Since Melanie wasn't around to tell me no, I took Winston all the way up to the base of the falls. This involved Winston piggy-backing me while I did some minor rock climbing. He held on tight and we didn't have any problems.
In the river
Climbing up to the falls
At the top. See the Doughnut?
A look at what we came up, and what we had to go back down.
Scurrying back down
1 comment:
I want to take my kids there! I was worried it might be too hard, but if Winston can do it, surely my five and four year old can too!
Post a Comment