Sunday, July 8, 2012

6 Months

Has one more month really gone by already? Ah!


After three different camping trips this past month, I kicked into a major nesting mode Independence Day week. I realized summer is almost half-way over and if this baby comes like Winston, I only have 10 more weeks (ah!). In addition, there's still a list of honey-dos for Sam to accomplish before school starts again. So we kicked it in high gear this week, getting projects done around the home (more on that to come). Now I'm exhausted!

We still haven't narrowed down a list of baby girl names. We both like different names, generally, and there are a LOT of names we don't like. I seem to be unsure of so many--I like them, but I'm not sure I want to bestow upon my own little one that name. The few we agree on also happen to be quite popular right now (or rising in popularity), and we're weighing whether or not we want a name that multiple classmates might also have. Names we liked years ago we don't care for today. I'm sure we'll do what we did with Winston--have a list of names in mind we like, and after the little one is born we'll decide on the best fit. Wish us luck in the meantime. 

2 comments:

Julianne said...

Picking names never came easy for us either. We didn't decide our last one until the morning after she was born! Good luck.

Diane said...

Oh Melanie. I hope at some point during this pregnancy that you actually look pregnant. =) Can't wait to see the projects.