Wednesday, September 5, 2012

8 Months

The countdown can officially begin. And so can the scramble for all the last-minute items.



The hospital bag is almost packed. Winston's bag for Grandma's house is almost done. I've been sneaking in some freezer meals (like lasagna, chicken enchiladas, and a few other things) for easy fixings after the baby comes. I had a nice, relaxing pedicure last week.

I've also worked more on the baby's room. Here's some more sneak peaks. It's been really fun to pull together. We didn't have a spare room when Winston was born, so this is my first time setting up a nursery. 

My mom helped me make some crib sheets.

She also helped me make some curtains (more awesome details on these later).

2 comments:

The Monson Family said...

Oh you look so cute (and happy)! It's amazing how different people carry babies so differently. You look so small for 36 weeks. Crazy! Also, I can't believe how huge your garden is! Oh my, was it a lot of work? (I'm sure all that fresh produce was worth it).

Summer Naylor said...

You look so cute, and so small compared to me and most women! The nursery looks like it is going to be adorable too. Can't wait to see you with a little girl! Hope the last weeks fly by for you (if you want them to... I always did at that point!) :)