Isn't Autumn always welcome to chase away Summer? I'm noticing a chill in the morning air, and love to open my windows and let it freshen our home. I've loved walking with Winston to the park without feeling like I'm going to melt in the heat. Autumn is definitely a lovely time of year.
Today we drove up Little Cottonwood Canyon and walked to Doughnut Falls. It's been a few years since I've driven a canyon at just that
perfect peak-time for leaves changing. Today was absolutely beautiful. Bright hues of yellow, orange and red, and still some fresh green. Nothing looked dead yet, as it might next weekend.
 |
| Winston walked the whole way up the trail. He's getting good at maneuvering on trails and rocks. |
 |
| Do I look 38 weeks pregnant or just fat? (don't really answer that question...) |
 |
| Not such a bad photo for using the timer on the camera. |
We collected some pretty leaves to put in some frames for Fall decor in our home. I can't wait until they dry.
Happy first day of Autumn!
No comments:
Post a Comment