On Thursday March 27th at 9:30 am, I successfully defended my thesis. I didn't realize the accomplishment that it would be until I actually did it. And, amazingly enough, I don't even have any major changes to make to my thesis--just some grammatical/editorial changes (what a relief!!). So, celebrate with me and buy yourself some icecream (I recommend Cold Stone).
5 comments:
Congrats!!! That's great to hear and I am very proud of you!
Emily Roska
Yea for defending truth and honor (and housing) for the little people. I am very glad that we are blogging friends.
Yay!!! I'm so proud of you:)
Nice job, Melanie! That's awesome.
Oh, and great suggestion, I'll eat some ice cream in your honor. No problem. Have you ever had Blue Bell? It's made in Texas, and the homemade vanilla is my favorite. As far as I know, you can only get it in this state at Cracker Barrel. Who knew?
Post a Comment