Monday, June 30, 2008

Tagged

Melanie:
4 Places I go over and over:
Work (Extension Office in the Library)
Grocery Store
Utah & Salt Lake Counties
The city pool (just learned there's lap swim and water aerobics at 6am!!)

4 who email me:
People from work
People from work
people from work
Sam

4 of my favorite foods:
mac & cheese--with less butter, grated cheese and crushed red peppers
crisp, cold grapes
no bake cookies
a crisp, fresh, green salad

4 Places I would rather be right now:
sleeping (I've got a yucky cold!)
touring Switzerland again
on my couch reading a book off of my "to read" list
camping or some other sort of vacation

4 Movies I watch over and over again:
I watch these more than any others, but it's been a long time since I have...
Disney's Beauty and the Beast
Ever After
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Runaway Bride

Be tagged if you want to be tagged.

No comments: