Thursday, July 30, 2009

Baby Fight

Winston has a cousin named Britton just 10 days younger than him. On the day of Britton's baby blessing, we put them down on the floor together to play. They ended up fighting.. Well, they just bonked each other a few times. Here's the action in a play-by-play fashion.

Winston's winding up for a punch...
Britton takes him by surprise...
Winston is not so happy about that...
Winston pulls back for another try...

Tallie and I both laughed about how we were encouraging this little fighting match. In years to come, we'll be doing just the opposite.

3 comments:

Amanda Fetters said...

Bwa ha ha!

(ps I love the picture of W on your sidebar...)

Anonymous said...

Haha, that's cute!

Isaac and Tallie said...

Aren't our boys adorable?!? They are so cute together! I will be so excited to have you guys closer so they will see each other more often.