Last week I went back to work after 6 wonderful weeks of maternity leave. Winston came right along with me. He mostly hangs out in my wrap asleep.

But when he's awake, he nurses while I check my work email and type one-handed, or he stares at the bookshelf from a blanket on the floor. So far, it's been really easy to have him at work...but I'm sure that will change when he becomes more mobile.
On another note, Winston has graduated from newborn diapers and onesises now. They still fit him around, but he is too tall for them. His other clothes are baggy but just right in length. I'm sure this will be a problem for the next month or so. Or maybe forever.
6 comments:
Mel-you look fabulous. So I'm really confused. Sam has a job not in Blanding-you have a job in Blanding. Are you quiting? Are you commuting? Are you moving? What's the plan?
Perhaps your little Winston will be taller than Sam one day... he's started out on the right path for it!
I would say FOREVER since that is what I have issues with my kids. Cayten still has the waist of 2T but the length of 4T BIG PROBLEM!
Yay, yay! I took Lizzy to work for 9 months, and it was awesome...I loved going back to work but being able to keep my babe with me.
That's great that you can take your baby with you! But I bet it could get hard at times. It sounds like he is a good baby though!
Congrats on the little babe, he is such a sweetheart, I love it when they snuggle and all feels right in the world. Good to see all is going well for you both.
Sue
Post a Comment