Oh, be so grateful that that's all that happened... once I forgot about a sweet potato in the back of our pantry. I have no idea how long it was in there, but for like a week or two our apartment kept smelling like cat pee. We had a cat at the time, so we thought there was an accident we couldn't find... oh no. One day I finally sniffed it out, and the sweet potato was like, liquid. It stank to high heaven. It was the most horrendous vegetable mess of my life.
2 comments:
Go put them in the ground! The next innhabitants of your house will love them!
Oh, be so grateful that that's all that happened... once I forgot about a sweet potato in the back of our pantry. I have no idea how long it was in there, but for like a week or two our apartment kept smelling like cat pee. We had a cat at the time, so we thought there was an accident we couldn't find... oh no. One day I finally sniffed it out, and the sweet potato was like, liquid. It stank to high heaven. It was the most horrendous vegetable mess of my life.
Post a Comment