ugh...toss. And I'm a big puzzle AND a big dolphin lover. In my opinion, puzzles should be used as adult toys--to be done, re-done, and loved. Not to be used as artwork.I'd scrape it down ASAP and put up something that means something to you and your family.
How strange. Why didn't they just glue it to a board and then hang that on the wall? The world may never know...
I'd toss it. Make it you, not force it to be you. That's the best part of a new house it making it yours :)
I wholeheartedly agree with Lisa!
I think it's a pretty picture, but I wouldn't leave it where it is.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ugh...toss. And I'm a big puzzle AND a big dolphin lover.
In my opinion, puzzles should be used as adult toys--to be done, re-done, and loved. Not to be used as artwork.
I'd scrape it down ASAP and put up something that means something to you and your family.
How strange. Why didn't they just glue it to a board and then hang that on the wall? The world may never know...
I'd toss it. Make it you, not force it to be you. That's the best part of a new house it making it yours :)
I wholeheartedly agree with Lisa!
I think it's a pretty picture, but I wouldn't leave it where it is.
Post a Comment