We have finished more projects, and now I feel like I can finally show you everything. There's still some to do, but it is now comfy and cozy and we love it.
Enjoy the show!
![]() |
| Living Room |
![]() |
| Kitchen/Dining Room |
![]() |
| Pantry |
![]() |
| Hallway |
![]() |
| Swamp Cooler No More |
![]() |
| Bathroom |
![]() |
| Master Bedroom |
![]() |
| Winston's Room |
![]() |
| Office |
![]() |
| Entry Way to Basement |
![]() |
| Family Room |
![]() |
| Family Room (other corner) |
![]() |
| The Orange Room |
So, what do you think?













11 comments:
That looks really great. I know how much work it is to redo a home! You guys did a fabulous job!
Brittani (Russell) Williams
I love it! You guys made some awesome improvements...love the colors!
*wow*!!! You guys have been working so hard, and it looks incredible! I love your color choices!
It looks amAZing! Congratulations on all your hard work. It must feel awesome. Kudos.
I've said it all through your project posts... I am so happy for you, and think you have done a beautiful--and I mean BEAUTIFUL--job. The colors are so indicative of your personalities, and all the hard work really has paid off. Congratulations on the wonderful home! I hope you enjoy it for many years to come.
Melanie! I love love love the colors you chose. The wood floors are beautiful and you the finish work looks professional. Very good job! Looks amazing and probably feels good to make it your own.
You are GOOD! I mean, really really good! I love all your color choices and I'm proud of you for taking pictures because I didn't and I'm sad about it.
Great work! Feels good to be done, right?
The after pictures look nothing like the before (I guess that's the idea!) You guys are amazing, what a great job!! I can't believe you built a pantry and did your own railings and floors, WOW!! I love it!! Winston is SOOO cute, can't believe how big he is already :D
It looks amazing. You're invited to decorate my house...when we get one.
Absolutely amazing! I love your eye for great color combinations. Definitely a fan of your hard work and your lovely home!
Your home looks beautiful! It's like watching HGTV with the before and after photos. I love it!
Post a Comment