Be Happy!
Happy St. Patrick's Day from Winston!
Here's one of his first renditions of his first full sentence: "Be happy." Pardon the video...Sam started it behind his back because Winston loves the camera and wants it almost every time he sees it. When not on camera, we say "Don't worry" and Winston immediately says "Be happy!" loudly. It is so cute!
The last few seconds are my favorite.
4 comments:
I love it! Winston is so cute and he's growing up too fast!
I love the little hushing, and giggles after he says, "Be happy!" What a fun kid!
That is so cute!
I am so glad I found you! I'd lost your "addresses". I was checking out Julie's blog when I saw a comment from you.
Winston is getting so big & I've loved reading your posts. We miss you guys & love hearing how well you're doing.
Post a Comment