Here are some of my favorite words from his little, high, squeaky voice:
- "shishy" (fish)
- "ollie" (olive)
- "ollie bee" (olive bean...or black bean)
- "hellmee" (helmet...his bike helmet)
- "Mimi" (Britton...his cousin his age)
- "Mimi ous cee" (Mimi's house see? or "can we see Britton's house?")
- "ee ee" (oatmeal)
- "ee on" (orange)
- "beeg dra" (big truck)
- "baa ga" (garbage)
- "baa ga beeg dra, uh oh" (garbage taken by big truck, uh oh!)
- And his new favorite, "dees" or "dis" ("this"...used for anything he doesn't know the word for)
And, my personal favorite:
- "hemin ebbib baa asu eh, umm hmm" (your guess is as good as mine)
I love when he just goes off saying a whole bunch and looks at me like, "so, what do you think about that?" I have no idea what he said, but I love it.
Today at the dentist, Winston pointed to his water bottle and said "agua" then to me and said "momma" then to the dentist and looked at me like "who's that?" He was really saying, "I'm familiar with my water bottle, and with my mom, but who is that guy?" I laughed out loud.
2 comments:
I LOVE the dentist story! How cute is that little boy of yours!?! I love the early talking, but I enjoy it more when I'm not the only one who can understand them too. It's such a fun process, enjoy!
Toddlers have such a fun language. Jake is still at the stage where he's saying things to me, but I have no clue what.
Post a Comment