This week is Sam's Spring Break. Conflict after conflict erased our plans of visiting warm and sunny St. George. So, what better to do than get some home projects out of the way?
 |
| All of this (and more not seen) was tucked in our "little cupboard" under the stairs (and in a pantry that will soon be a cupboard for toys in Winston's room). |
 |
| I love my handy man. |
Sam whipped up this baby in a just a few hours. Perfect way to start Spring Break, and perfect way to make way for more projects on his to-do list.
I'm amazed how much food we really have, and it is already so nice and easy to find. It's like going to a pre-paid, mini grocery store in our basement. I love it.
We've been building this slowly over the last 3 years. We still have things we would like to have "stocked," but it is super exciting to see how far we've come, especially since we regularly eat this stuff, too. I a HUGE believer in eating what you store, storing what you eat, and rotating. We've done a pretty good job thus far.
5 comments:
good work indeed! On the storage and the space!
That looks awesome! I can't wait till we actually have room for something like that... it's gonna be a while!
That is very nice! :)
Don't you just love to get things in there place? I do. It looks great!
I'd like to borrow your handy man and make me one of those storage spaces! I have almost all that is needed (including the loads and loads of food that go on the shelves)! Anytime during spring break would work fine for me... {lol}
Post a Comment