Sometimes I think I want a cute little puppy.
Sometimes I think children are more mature than we give them credit for, and adults are more childish than they should be.
Sometimes I think I want to own a really big house.
Sometimes I think we might live here for the rest of our lives.
Sometimes I think I want to wake up on my own (sans alarm clock) at 6AM every morning for the rest of my life.
Sometimes I think if we only we had more money ___ ___ (fill in the blanks).
Sometimes I think I want to work full-time.
Sometimes I think I don't want to work at all.
Sometime I think I might want to complete a triathlon or (gasp!) maybe even run a marathon.
Sometimes I think I would prefer if Winston never grew up.
But most of the time, I'm highly satisfied with the way things are and the way things will be.
What do you sometimes think?
1 comment:
I love this post! Got me thinking about my sometimes too. And I LOVE your AL quote at the top of your blog, so perfect!! Glad you guys are doing well, Winston is huge, I can't even believe it!
Post a Comment