I've heard more people than myself say they aren't sure who is really telling the truth--Obama or McCain. McCain's campaign ads say one thing, Obama's another. Here's an article that tells "the truth" about what was said in the debate.(I say "the truth" because who knows if Comcast News is trustworthy...I'm not sure I trust any media anymore...)
3 comments:
Your observation is probably one of the most true ones I've seen :)
Intriguing article. I've been watching the debates, but if I don't watch the aftermath on CNN, I don't know what was really true and what wasn't. This is a good breakdown of some of those jaw-dropping lines, and what they really meant by them. Thanks for sharing!
That is very interesting. I haven't been watching the debates because I can't stand all the back biting, etc. I think that political systems and government systems are kind of interesting, but I HATE politics. I feel like there aren't very many honest politicians anymore. Kind of sad.
Kristy
Post a Comment