Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Noah is in My Family

My nieces and nephews have the coolest Grandpa ever.

See what he built for them in his own back yard (and without instructions--just by looking at some in Amish villages in Iowa).
Instead of couplets of animals, it has a Captain Jack Sparrow hat/wig, pirate hooks, patches, swords, the whole 9 yards. Plus! A twisty slide, a rock climbing wall, and a helm.






What little (or big) kid wouldn't be excited about this?

Boat party at my mom's house, anyone?

3 comments:

Jentry said...

Oh my word. That is the coolest thing I have ever seen. I want one.

Lisa said...

Wow, that is SO cool! I would love to play on it, and I'm not a kid any more!

Diane said...

I want one. I could lie and say that it's for my kids but I would totally play on that!