Sam and I spent a couple of evenings over the Christmas break working on a puzzle I got as a gift a long, long time ago.
Isn't it beautiful? (this is a zoomed-in photo of it)

It's amazing how much the pinks look like oranges and the yellows like the light greens when you are putting this together. Sheesh.
4 comments:
I have this exact same puzzle! Did it come in a box of 11? They have some other good ones in there, too.
That's beautiful! We've been doing a bunch of puzzles too at our house. They're nice for getting everyone together... unless it's a M&M puzzle. That one people didn't seem to stick around for--and with good reason. It was tough!
Your NY trip looked like so much fun! I went in 2001 - seeing your pictures makes me want to go again. CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you and Sam! Post more details about when you're due and all of that great stuff when you get a chance. Sorry about the forever long stay in the airport. I'm glad it didn't ruin your Christmas.
I love puzzles! Taylor thinks I'm weird, and never wants to do them with me! :) I'm so excited that you are having a baby! Do you know yet if it's a boy or a girl? Congratulations! I know you will be a spectacular Mom. I'm so excited for you. It looks like you guys have had a pretty packed year with jobs and school (congrats to Same on graduating!) and now you're trip to NY! I felt so bad reading about your Christmas, but I love how you said it didn't spoil it for you. Your always were one to look on the bright side. I guess now you'll always remember that crazy Christmas!
Post a Comment