Monday, January 19, 2009

Pregnancy Update

I've had a few requests for more information on how the pregnancy is going thusfar, when baby is due, etc. Here are some highlights.

Baby is "due" June 4th. That puts me at 20 1/2 weeks today.

We had an ultrasound last Thursday...post to come very soon (if you've already heard, no spoiling the surprise for those who don't know yet).

I'd post a photo of my tummy, but there isn't anything to see yet. But don't you worry--I'm sure it won't be much longer before the baby decides to stretch out some more.

I've been feeling great. So great, in fact, that one of my brothers thinks I'm just making up this pregnancy thing (his wife is pregnant now with their 4th child). I haven't had any morning sickness from the get-go, which is a great blessing because of all the traveling I did in the first four months (see this post).

Not being sick also helped me keep it on the down-low--we didn't tell all of our family until Thanksgiving, and then our friends and extended family with our Christmas letter/card and with this past blog post. I still need to tell some people I work with...

So, that's about it for now. Coming soon: ultrasound photos, baby name-game, and tummy photos (when I get a tummy).

No comments: