You know how pregnant women tend to lose their memory and forget details?
You know how pregnant women tend to gain weight and get a belly?
I haven't had any signs of losing my memory--in fact, I'm remembering much more than Sam (and that's unusual anytime).
I haven't had any weight-gain (yet) and don't have a belly (yet).
He's gained 12 pounds since I've been pregnant.
9 comments:
Way too funny!
Sympathy weight I think this is called. He can work out with you after the baby and have a reason to. He sure didn't need one before this.
HAHA, that is too funny!! LOVE the pics :D Don't worry, Sam, pregnancy weight CAN come off...GOOD LUCK with it (it usually gets worse with each child!!!!).
Yeah, my brother-in-law hated the "sympathy weight" thing too.
Who said I hated it? I needed that weight, I've been trying to gain weight since I was in high school.
Yeah, we're liking his new weight-gain, and hoping it sticks around even after baby arrives. :)
Enjoy it while it lasts--the weight, belly, and absentmindedness will come soon enough, and last way too long. :)
That is way funny- You will be such a great parent:)
Also, I'm letting everyone know that I have now started my own blog and hope you'll check it out some time. Visit at
http://alexandashleybreton.blogspot.com/
-Ashley
Hilarious! Congrats on the boy! They're so fun.
Post a Comment