Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's A...

Any Guesses?
Hint: Baby is giving you a nice clear view by mooning you right now...


The ultrasound showed our baby is healthy. It has all the proper parts and body functions, formed normally. Brain, spine, 10 toes, 10 fingers, and even a 4-chamber heart--it's definitely not a chicken baby (they have a 3-chamber heart, right?).

But it does look like a monkey baby, don't you think?

6 comments:

Isaac and Tallie said...

That is so exciting! I think he may have the Jewkes' ears. Not that you can see a lot from an ultrasound picture, but I think he will be adorable! Congrats!

Lisa said...

You'd think it'd be easy, after having both girl and boy ultrasounds, but I'm going to guess it's a boy.

(Isaac and Tallie gave it away for sure. :))

Unknown said...

Well, that is pretty clear cut isn't it! CONGRATS

Jillian said...

That's a cute shot on the second one. If he's a monkey, he's sure going to be a cute one! Congratulations again Mel!

Lindsay said...

I can't tell.....it's hard to know.

Anonymous said...

Haha those are some cute pictures. I can't believe you're pregnant. That seems so weird to me.