My mom is truly just a big kid at heart, and I wish I had taken more photos (or, actually, a video) of her in that store. Here are some highlights of that grandiose store.
My mom with her new monkey friend.
This photo is of me and Sam trying not to breathe in the smoke-filled air as we waited for our valet car to come back. I can't tell you how sick I was of smokey air by the time my conference was over. It was nice to spend the rest of the weekend at Laura's house in the suburbs and away from the filthy strip. Ick.
2 comments:
I went to Vegas last summer and by the time I left I was glad to be gone. I always enjoyed going there when I was younger, but now I realize just how disgusting and dirty and gross it is. And I literally mean dirty, as well as figuratively.
Wow! That looks like an awesome toy store!
Post a Comment