Tuesday, May 5, 2009

8 months!





















I know what most of you are thinking right now: "Wait a minute, she doesn't look any bigger than last month." For those of you wanting to see a bigger belly--sorry to disappoint. Well, not really, you'll just have to keep being jealous. Melanie looks about the same as last month but does feel more squished on the inside.

Meanwhile we have been preparing all the necessary items to take with us when the time comes. We hope our little guy is as cute as this stuffed dog.

Melanie does feel the need to take more naps and I have been helping her the best I can by supplying all the pillows and cushions she may need.

4 comments:

Jentry said...

Is he all up in her ribs? I am very sorry. You are one lucky girl to not stick out very far. I worked with a girl who had to put packing tape around her waist band to keep her maternity pants up.

Anonymous said...

I certainly hope your baby is as cute as that stuffed dog, as well.

Lydia said...

So, did she want all those pillows to make her more comfortable? Or was this some kind of pillow fight?

Cindy said...

you were so small looking for 8 months! that is what I look like now and my baby is almost 3 months old