Monday, May 11, 2009

Snakes in My Bed

Last night Sam woke me up when he quickly sat up and tossed the covers off. He grabbed his cell phone and opened it. 

I thought he was looking at the time, so I asked sleepily, "Uh?" implying that I wanted to know the time. He then said, "There's snakes. I'm trying to find the snakes." 

I tried to figure out what he was talking about, but he was too out of it. I giggled a little and was soon back to sleep. 

This morning we had a good laugh about it. Apparently, he had a dream that snakes were all over us in bed. He tossed them off of him, then was trying to find the ones crawling all over me.

I thought it was pregnant women who were supposed to have crazy dreams? :)

4 comments:

Ashley Breton said...

That's really funny. Alex talks in his sleep all the time but it's always in Spanish so I don't catch everything he says:)

Laura said...

That totally and completely freaked me out! Since we are so close to the Mountain here, last year before all the houses were built a few people found rattle snakes in their yards. I never go outside that I don't look around for snakes. YIKES! The pictures you posted is GROSS and now I am going to be looking on the INSIDE of the house too! About the heat...We were 95 degrees last week but 100 by this last weekend...that's the desert for ya! Fun!

Jess said...

Hee Hee! I've heard of sympathy weight gain, but sympathy crazy dreams sound fun too!

Jillian said...

I would say that is really bizarre and when would THAT ever happen... only I've had it happen a couple years ago. My cat brought in a garden snake and placed it nicely onto my bed. Luckily it wasn't while I was asleep, but it was kind of creepy to see it slithering through my picture frames on the shelf right by my pillow. Eww...