Oh, I wish I'd lost that much! Okay, I'm sure I did, I just gained more than that. =) Melanie he's adorable! I really like his name. I think you're super woman for going natural and I'm impressed there were only moans. I went natural with my second and there were screams (I forgot HOW to breathe). I love that hair! Winston, you're a cute cute boy! Congratulations Sam and Melanie! I'm sure you're both amazing parents already.
4 comments:
He looks like he really enjoyed being made up. 23 pounds? Good grief!
I love it! The hair, the name, the weight loss. It's all wonderful. I'm so happy for you and I'm so glad to hear how well things are going. Congrats.
Oh, I wish I'd lost that much! Okay, I'm sure I did, I just gained more than that. =) Melanie he's adorable! I really like his name. I think you're super woman for going natural and I'm impressed there were only moans. I went natural with my second and there were screams (I forgot HOW to breathe). I love that hair! Winston, you're a cute cute boy! Congratulations Sam and Melanie! I'm sure you're both amazing parents already.
Haha, he is so cute!
Post a Comment