Congrats! What a cute baby. I am so excited for you.
YAY for babies!
He is darling! hope you get plenty of sleep when you can!
Mel, congrats!!! He is adorable!! I am so happy for you guys.
Yay! Congratulations! What a handsome baby!
Look at his sweet little nose!
He is so cute! He looks bigger than 6 lbs 7 oz...but pictures do seem to do that. I am so happy that he got to come early and that everything is okay.
Oh I'm glad you went with Winston Jack! That's perfect. And he has such awesome hair--love it!
Hehe, that first picture is so cute. He's so tiny!
Oh Melanie, he is precious! I can't wait to see and hold him. I hope he's not one before I get to see him. Congrats! Love ya,
Yay, he's here! And what a good looking baby! When can I come see him?
Look at that hair...so cute! Congrats!!!
congratulations you guys! I'm so happy for you! Cute little guy- sweet hair!
Congrats Jewkes, what a cutie!! LOVE the hair and I love the name, good job!! :D
Congratulations! I don't know how you ladies do it natural...good for you:)
Congratu-freaking-lations! I'm so happy for you. Parenthood is great, eventually. Just remember that it gets better as you go along.
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Congrats! What a cute baby. I am so excited for you.
YAY for babies!
He is darling! hope you get plenty of sleep when you can!
Mel, congrats!!! He is adorable!! I am so happy for you guys.
Yay! Congratulations! What a handsome baby!
Look at his sweet little nose!
He is so cute! He looks bigger than 6 lbs 7 oz...but pictures do seem to do that. I am so happy that he got to come early and that everything is okay.
Oh I'm glad you went with Winston Jack! That's perfect. And he has such awesome hair--love it!
Hehe, that first picture is so cute. He's so tiny!
Oh Melanie, he is precious! I can't wait to see and hold him. I hope he's not one before I get to see him. Congrats! Love ya,
Yay, he's here! And what a good looking baby! When can I come see him?
Look at that hair...so cute! Congrats!!!
congratulations you guys! I'm so happy for you! Cute little guy- sweet hair!
Congrats Jewkes, what a cutie!! LOVE the hair and I love the name, good job!! :D
Congratulations! I don't know how you ladies do it natural...good for you:)
Congratu-freaking-lations! I'm so happy for you. Parenthood is great, eventually. Just remember that it gets better as you go along.
Post a Comment