The last few days have been like this:
- change dirty diaper on kiddo #1
- feed the masses
- change another dirty diaper on kiddo #2
- get someone (and then everyone) a drink
- change kiddo #2's again, because apparently this one likes to do her business in a clean diaper
- clean up the kitchen mess
- change kiddo #3
- feed the masses again
- settle an argument between the two oldest
- stop one of the kids from hitting the other
- feed the masses
- get down some toys that are out of reach
- fill up cups for drinks
- change kiddo #1
- change kiddo #2
- take toys away from older kids because they are fighting over them
- change kiddo #3
- prepare bottle for baby and put down for nap
- nurse W. and put down for nap
- think I get to relax a few minutes before starting lunch
- but then I get to start at the top one more time
Thankfully I have an angel mother who is also a saintly grandmother. These children get a special sort of sparkle in their eye when they are around her. Good thing we've spent the last few days with her, or I'd be insane for certain.
2 comments:
That's for sure, because I'm no saint, and I can't tolerate crazy ladies.
Wow...sounds like fun ;) Good luck!
Post a Comment