Friday, May 14, 2010

I'll Be Seeing You Again, San Francisco

San Fran is definitely a city I will visit again. Some places I visit I don't necessarily care to re-visit, but not this place. In addition to the Golden Gate Bridge, it's filled with fun places we explored.

 Chinatown


the bay
Poor Winston...the waves scared him.


Ghiradelli's Square



Lombard Street

hot brownie sundae at Ghiradelli's after walking to Lombard Street 
(the walk 3 blocks up to the top of Lombard street from Ghiradelli's Square to the north was quite the hike! Talk about making Old Main Hill in Logan look like a wee little climb, and we were pushing strollers!)

The old seaboats


Fisherman's Wharf
(I'm not a seafood lover, but I had some clam chowder and a taste of fried shrimp and some sort of fish stick. It wasn't bad, but I will still claim I don't like seafood.)



Pier 39



Alcatraz

Aquarium on the Bay


1 comment:

Diane said...

I've been to San Fran, but I was so young that I know I didn't appreciate it - time to go back! =) It looks like so much fun! I can't believe how grown up Winston looks - cute kiddo!