Sam worked all day long Saturday with hardly any break to get the floors in the upstairs bedrooms. It looks awesome!
The "blue" room:
Winston's room:Our room:
The refrigerator and stove were also delivered and installed Saturday. I am shocked at how big the fridge is--we're going to love having all that space!
Next on the to-do list includes:
- installing the railing/baulster
- finishing the flooring in the living room
- painting and installing the trim/moulding
- painting the cupboard doors
- hanging all doors
- cleaning, cleaning, cleaning
It's so close to being done, yet so much more to do.
PS I've decided I like the kitchen green since the second coat is on. And it looks even better at night.
4 comments:
How C.U.T.E. I love! Looking good, looking good. The end is in sight! After you get the baseboards in the bedrooms, are you going to move your beds and sleep there?! That would be totally awesome.
Wowsah, that is looking so nice! I can't believe all that hard work. you will be so happy when it's done and you can enjoy the fruits of your labors. Good luck some more!
It's looking wonderful; all of your hard work is paying off!
Fabulous colors! Love it!
Post a Comment