Winston's regular schedule has been quite different the last month or so as we've been working on the home. Most the time, however, he does a very good job considering the inconveniences for him.
Yesterday, however, was rough. I had a presentation to give at night, and he was left with Sam. Usually there isn't a problem with this, but Winston is tired of his little car walker and can only handle so much time in the back pack in one place for more than a couple of minutes. He was not only crying, but screaming for quite a while.
Sam asked his brother to come sit with and entertain Winston so Sam could finish the last little bits of paint and start the floors.
I came home to find Caleb and Winston like this:
Poor Winston and Caleb. He cried 30 minutes before giving into sleep and Caleb held him and loved him that whole time.
Caleb even took a nap, too. And because of that, Sam was able to get a good start on this:
And Winston's other uncle (my brother Brian), came and helped paint and hang the new light fixture last Saturday.
Thank goodness for uncles (and aunts, too) willing to help! We very much appreciate all the help we've received from all our family and friends.
2 comments:
Yeah for great family! And can I just say, the floor, the light fixture, the paint colors....stunning. I love them all. And so you!
Your home looks beautiful!
Post a Comment