Fun pictures, all of them! Winston is such a stud. And I'm glad to see that Sam has his goggles and face mask on while working with sheet rock...that dust is nasty stuff.
He is too cute Mel! I am sad I didn't get to visit before we moved. I guess we'll just have to get together on one of my Utah visits sometime in the future. Until then... I love blogs! Your paint colors are so fun by the way... so fun. I'm excited to paint a house someday. Good luck!
4 comments:
Fun pictures, all of them! Winston is such a stud. And I'm glad to see that Sam has his goggles and face mask on while working with sheet rock...that dust is nasty stuff.
Talk about some cute messy with your little Winston. He's adorable.
What a cute little guy! Just look at those blue eyes!
He is too cute Mel! I am sad I didn't get to visit before we moved. I guess we'll just have to get together on one of my Utah visits sometime in the future. Until then... I love blogs! Your paint colors are so fun by the way... so fun. I'm excited to paint a house someday. Good luck!
Post a Comment